Tuesday, August 12, 2008

ANGRY!

Today I am sitting here cleaning rooms and get a call at 830 that my daughter is very upset cause she misses her mommy. WHATEVER! So I can't get her to calm down on the phone so I tell her I will head down in a few mins. So I get there and she is smiles and little happier but was still afraid to go to class. Well come to find out she was upset cause she got lost and could not find her brother. Well it is not brother job to walk her to class it is the schools job but I did expect Bryan to make sure she got there. I AM SO MAD! I have already called the principal but no return call yet. He will hear about this! I will not let it rest. Now Katelynn wants me to drive her and pick her up everyday. I shoud not have to this is why we have busses. UGGG!!!!!!!!

No comments: